Fantasia, Raphael Saadiq Headline Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge Labor Day, Aug. 30-Sept. 2
29 Aug, 2012
NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Fantasia, Raphael Saadiq, Chris Spencer, Marc Curry, Michael Colyar and Celebrity DJs M.O.S. and KISS will join 1,000 of the nation’s top African American entrepreneurs, executives and professionals at the Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge in Miami, FL. Whatever your pleasure—be it entertainment, lounging poolside, hitting the links or courts, or being pampered at the spa—the power networking is “Hotter In Miami” this Labor Day weekend, Aug. 31- Sept. 2, at the luxurious Doral Golf Resort and Spa!
Highlights of the 2012 Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge:
- Purple Reign Welcome Reception hosted by Comedian/Actor Mark Curry and featuring the Sol Factor Band, hosted by FedEx
- Miami Blue Evening Concert hosted by Comedian Michael Colyar and featuring a performance from Grammy award-winning artist Raphael Saadiq, hosted by Pepsi
- Comedy Night: Mark Curry hosts a hilarious line-up comedians, followed by the house-rocking sounds of DJ M.O.S. and DJ Kiss
- Challenge Awards dinner emceed by Actor/Comedian Chris Spencer, followed by a night of music from R&B superstar Fantasia
- Competitive Tournament Golf featuring the Doral TPC Blue Monster course; Social Golf and Golf Academy with instruction from PGA Professional Rodney Green, plus Social Tennis and Tennis Academy for beginners
- Purple Jacket presentations to the male and female champions of the competitive golf and tennis tournaments
- Enjoy the good life with the perfect weekend getaway at Doral‘s world-class spa
- Join Rev. Al Sharpton at our sunrise church service
- Plus: health, finance and business workshops; cutting-edge fitness classes like Zumba, Sculpt Zone and Soca Fiesta; 3-on-3 basketball tournament, shopping excursions, speed dating, and Football 101; The Next Chef Challenge; Bid Whist/Spades Challenge and the Expo Zone
Black Enterprise is proud to celebrate 19 remarkable years alongside Pepsi in providing a first-rate golf, tennis, and spa experience. Since 1994, the annual event’s unique combination of business, competition and leisure has drawn more than 1,000 attendees from around the country. Follow along on Twitter at #gt2012.
The Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf & Tennis Challenge is presented by American Express, BMW, Frito-Lay, FedEx, Gatorade, Quaker, and Tropicana. Platinum sponsors include Regions Private Wealth Management and Polo Ralph Lauren. This year’s corporate sponsors are Aetna, EMC2, Herbalife, Bombay Sapphire, PepsiCo, Tourneau, United States Virgin Islands Development Authority and VISITUSVI.com, and Washington & Associates.
BLACK ENTERPRISE, your ultimate source to build Wealth for Life, is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Since 1970, BE has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Every month, BLACK ENTERPRISE magazine provides 4 million readers with information on entrepreneurship, careers, and financial management. A multimedia company, BE also produces television programming, business and lifestyle events, Web content, and digital media. BLACK ENTERPRISE is the definitive source of information for and about African American business leaders, personal finance, careers and small business. Visit www.blackenterprise.com for more information.
SOURCE BLACK ENTERPRISE