Latin Business Today Advertising Opportunities
Latin Business Today’s Mission: Inform, Inspire, Mentor & Empower to enable growth of Hispanic small/medium business owners and entrepreneurs in today’s challenging economy.
Latin Business Today is an online, real-time “trusted advisor”.
Why? Information at the highest standard of excellence, much more than just opinions. Latin Business Today contributors are experts within their field.
Why Advertise in Latin Business Today?
Latin Business Today Delivers an Environment Rich with Opportunities to Engage Your Key Business Decision Maker Target.
1. Key Business Decision Makers directly involved in evaluating & purchasing products & services for Latino owned Small & Medium businesses. They include:
3. Beyond the banner: over two decades of online advertising experience and marketing expertise to partner on a custom campaign
Latin Business Today Testimonials
“The return of Latin Business as Latin Business Today means I can look forward to reading about trends in corporate enterprise and their connection to Latinos nationwide.” – Terri Hernandez Rosales, Vice President of Communications and Community Affairs, NBC4-Los Angeles
“Latino business owners and professionals are sure to benefit from Latin Business Today’s rich editorial offerings. Small businesses in particular need the tools to survive during these challenging economic times. Our partnership with Latin Business Today will help provide these tools,” – Hector V. Barreto, Chairman, The Latino Coalition and the 21st administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Advertising Specifications and Contacts
Advertising units in Latin Business Today.com
Latin Business Today web site
Standard IAB Ad units:
▪ Header and Footer ads located throughout: 728 × 90, file size: 40K
▪ Sidebar top 300 × 250, file size: 40K
▪ Sidebar bottom 300 × 250, file size: 40K
▪ Skyscraper 160 × 600, file size: 40K
▪ Smaller unit in Footer 180 x 150, file size: 40K
Latin Business Today weekly newsletter
Standard: Right column location: 300 x 250
Other options available within campaigns
Advertising sponsorships are available and created based on advertiser needs and objectives.
For more information please contact us:
Barry Mittelman, Publisher- New York
Greg McComb, Associate Publisher- Los Angeles