CROTON ON HUDSON, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Latin Business Today’s trusted advisor brand facilitates critical business decision making…by empowering small business owners with the knowledge they need to start or grow a business.
“In an era of fake news, questionable experts and aggregated content websites Latin Business Today has maintained its brand as a trusted advisor.” said Barry Mittelman, publisher of Latin Business Today. “Our goal is to inform, inspire, empower and galvanize all business leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals,” said Tina Trevino, director, community relations, Latin Business Today.
The Latin Business Today brand was inspired by the legacy of success and mentorship of Dr. Les “Coach” Fernandez. Coach was a renaissance man and he was:
- Founder and 25-year executive director of “EduCage”- a Westchester, NY charter school, he mentored hundreds of high school dropouts who ultimately became successful professionals in business, health and government.
- Recognized during his lifetime by: NY State Governors, Westchester, NY County Executives, “Who’s Who” in Education, among others.
- Decorated WWII veteran, father of four, carpenter, camp director, basketball and boxing coach, sculptor and musician.
The 100 Latin Business Today trusted advisors span business disciplines:
- They’re active and engaged: Attorneys, CPAs, Finance, IT & Marketing, HR/Talent, Event, Travel, Health Professionals and Thought Leaders…
- They’re current or former executives in Fortune 500 companies, professional organizations, government and academia.
- They produce original and exclusive articles, webinars, videos, serve as event speakers and workshop leaders.
Take this opportunity to sign up for the Latin Business Today weekly newsletter!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the the best for a fruitful New Year from all of us at Latin Business Today!
About Latin Business Today:
Latin Business Today is a national online publication dedicated to enabling the success and growth of Latino small businesses.
Business mentors and insights at www.LatinBusinessToday.com
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook/LatinBusinessToday.com
Follow us on Twitter: @LatinBizToday
And LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/latin-business-today-llc
For more information please contact Latin Business Today at info@LatinBusinesstoday.com