FREE Executive IT Security and Cyber Insurance Breakfast Seminar
"10 Critical IT Security Protections EVERY Business Must Have In Place NOW To Avoid Cyber Attacks, Data Breach Lawsuits, Bank Fraud and Compliance Penalties"
"10 Insurance Claims Scenarios and 10 Insurance Coverages to Help Protect Your Business from Data Breaches and Cyber Attacks"
When: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 9AM – 11AM
Networking from 8:30 – 9:00
Fee: FREE Executive Seminar – Includes Breakfast!
Where: Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel
600 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591
During This Seminar You’ll Discover:
- The #1 security threat to your business that antivirus, firewalls and other security protocols can’t protect against.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and antivirus software aren’t enough anymore.
- How social media and your employee’s actions could put you out of business – and what you need to do to protect yourself.
- Definitions of Cyber Liability Insurance Coverages
- Examples of Claims Scenarios
- How Insurance Coverages Respond
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, CPAs, C-Level Executives, and Managers who are concerned about:
- Lost or stolen devices
- Privacy of confidential information
- Employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data
- How their business or place of employment could be affected
- Risks associated with credit card processing and online payments to your business
- Risks associated with the use of 3rd party vendors
Tarrytech Computer Consultants has serviced hundreds of clients over the last 15 years. This experience has given them the skills to not only keep your network running smoothly, but eliminate the risks and protect your business safe!
Tarrytech Computer Consultants
Rey Insurance has been serving families and business owners for almost 40 years. They help provide essential coverage that helps to avoid devastating financial hardship. Insurance should be secured when you don’t need it, because when you need it, you can’t get it!
Rey Insurance Agency
This will be an extremely valuable event with super important information presented by industry leaders on the topics of IT Security and Cloud Computing. Attendees will not only leave with extremely valuable information to protect their organizations from these dangers, but will also leave with lots of extra benefits such as:
- A Phenomenal Executive Breakfast
- All attendees will receive a FREE copy of my book, WHAT EVERY BUSINESS OWNER MUST KNOW ABOUT CHOOSING AN HONEST, COMPETENT, RESPONSIVE COMPUTER GUY
- The opportunity to receive some Free One-on-One Professional Security Assessment Consulting and a Free Custom IT Security Protection Plan for your business (a $999 value). Incidentally, because this is such an amazing offer I will have to limit this to the first 10 businesses that sign up (Note – to qualify your business must have at least 10 computers and a server).
About the author
As the President of Tarrytech Computer Consultants, James Kudla specializes in management, new product development and business development. James earned a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Binghamton University and holds many technical certifications including the MCSE, CCNA and CCNP. A former network systems engineer and network integrator, James brings our team 19 years of diverse IT industry experience. James and the talented team at Tarrytech are committed to Tarrytech’s mission, which is “To create and maintain harmony in your technical life through the design, installation, management, and support of smart technology solutions”.