DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Stationery
Products - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been
added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada,
Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through
2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Stationery
Products in US$ by the following Product Segments:
Printing Supplies (Carbon & Stencil Paper, Inked Ribbons, & Inks &
Mailing Supplies (Padded Envelopes, Paper-based Envelopes, Sealing
Tapes, & Others Mailing Supplies)
- Marking Devices (Hand Stamps, & Stencils)
Paper-based Stationery Products (Business Forms & Books, Exercise
Books, Message Notes, Notebooks, Organizers, Scrap Books, Writing
Pads, Writing/Printing/Copying Paper, & Others Paper-based Stationery
- Filing Products
- Party Goods
- Writing & Marking Instruments (Pens/Markers, & Pencils/Art Goods)
- Other Stationery Products
The report profiles 403 companies including many key and niche
players such as:
- A. T. Cross Company
- ACCO Brands Corporation
- Adveo Group International SA
- American Greetings Corporation
- Archies Limited
- Aurora DUE s.r.l.
- Brother International Corporation
- Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Crayola, LLC
- CSS Industries Inc.
- Faber-Castell AG
- FILA SPA
- Dixon Ticonderoga Company
- Groupe Hamelin
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Herlitz PBS AG
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Kokuyo Co., Ltd.
- Letts Filofax Group Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Pencil Co., Ltd.
- Newell Brands, Inc.
- Office Depot, Inc.
- Pentel Co., Ltd.
- Pilot Corporation
- Pilot Pen Corporation of America
- PT Pabrik Kertas Tjiwi Kimia TBK
- Montblanc International GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Societe BIC
- Staples Advantage
- ST Dupont SA
- Xerox Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Overview
2. Competitive Scenario
3. Market Trends, Growth Drivers & Issues
4. Key Drivers
5. Distribution And Promotion Dynamics
6. Global Trade Scenario
7. Product Overview
8. Product Introductions/Innovations
9. Recent Industry Activity
10. Focus On Select Players
11. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 403 (including Divisions
Subsidiaries - 448)
- The United States (87)
- Canada (5)
- Japan (15)
- France (19)
- Germany (47)
- The United Kingdom (51)
- Italy (26)
- Spain (16)
- Rest of Europe (77)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (93)
- Middle East (5)
- Latin America (1)
- Africa (6)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qmf9n/stationery
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Supplies and Equipment, Stationery
and Greeting Cards