Is a Hard Money Loan A Good Option For You?
Here are a few examples of a few businesses and their experiences with hard money loans
- We were a new, startup trucking company. We were looking for a loan $ 25,000 for the purpose of additional operating capital. The application process was simple and easy and in just a few short days the money was in our account. We truly appreciated the help and support
Mike B. - Trucking Company
- One of my creditors knew I had a good business, but had some personal issues that made me delinquent with my account. Through a series of phone conversations that occurred on MY schedule, I talked to a loan specialist who thought they could help my business get a loan for $ 100.000. They understood that health issues (your own or a member of your family you have to care for) can cause your business to fall behind. They required all the same documentation that traditional banks require, but also took the time to listen to the story of my life and my business. They also discussed what repayment possibilities I thought I could afford and tailored the offers (yes, there was more than one offer) accordingly. They were a GREAT company and I intend to use them again when/if the services are required.
Dr. Lisa S. - Dentist
- I was turned down for a credit card and also a bank loan because of some credit issues. You didnt give me as much as I wanted but I was able to secure $ 50,000 to buy the supplies and materials I needed. The best part is that its improved my business credit since I started making payments.
Barbara D. - Cosmetics manufacturer
- My bank line of credit was closed and my business had been slower over the last few years. But things have started to pick up and I recently received a contract for $ 250,000 that I needed to hire 10 new employees. You asked me some questions about my business and I supplied them with some banks statements and you approved me in 3 days.
David M. - Vitamin Manufacturer
- It was such a pleasant experience working with the company in obtaining a line of credit for $ 500,000 for my company. I must thank them for their professional advice on obtaining working capital to support our growth without any hesitation. I thank them for their advice and support. Looking forward to building a strong business and personal relationship.
Sam J. Hardware Distributor
Remember, legitimate lenders want their money back. Their goal is to provide you with resources so that you can grow your business at a cost that is more expensive than normal financing. The process is very quick but yet very expensive. If you know that your business can grow drastically and you will have the cash flow to pay it back, this might be a good option for you and your business. Hard Money Loan Specialist
About the author
Elizabeth Karwowski founded Get Credit Healthy, Inc., a consumer advocate organization to help individuals get back on the right path to credit health. She has obtained her FICO & Fair Credit Reporting Act certification. As a recognized credit expert, Elizabeth has been featured on NBC and Fox News, published in Scotsman’s Guide, Today’s Chicago Women and other print media. Over time, she has helped countless individuals restore their credit.
She is an active SCORE counselor and a board member for the City of Miami Beach Success University. Elizabeth Karwowski was formerly the President and CEO of Trust One Mortgage Corporation. After Graduating from Northern Illinois University with honors, Elizabeth worked for Ernst & Young LLC and RSM McGladrey as part of the consulting team.