What is courage?
The characteristics that you can develop within yourself that will help you bring courage into your life so that you can reach for the stars and make all your dreams come true are:
- Commitment Have a vision and stay on course; create a purpose. Without a focused effort towards ACTION, desires cannot be crystallized in the material world.
- Organize your thoughts, information, and knowledge. Size up the situation and be clear what you are up against.
- Unwavering Integrity Start by always being true to yourself; keep your word; dont cut corners; always take the high road. Be authentic, real.
- Responsibility Understand that you are solely responsible for your thoughts, your words, and your actions as well as the results you create and circumstances around you.
- Acknowledge and recognize the greatness in yourself and others.
- Gratitude & Grace Appreciate every moment and every gift;exude simple elegance, demonstrate good will and enjoy quiet moments where you connect with your inner being.
- Extraordinary self-care - Be extraordinary in everything you do. Start by taking care of yourself physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally.
Explore each of these characteristics so you are absolutely clear about them for yourself!
About the author
As CEO and Founder of Aldebaran Associates, Ms. Winsaft focused her 25 years of corporate and entrepreneurial experience to create a company dedicated to addressing the hiring and training challenges facing corporations and professionals in the 21st Century. The firm provides highly selective recruiting services for fortune 500 companies in the consumer goods, advertising, marketing, legal, accounting, information technology and non-profit sectors. Given her notoriety in the Hispanic community and among international organizations, her firm plays a major role in boosting organizational diversity and in the placement of candidates at companies transacting business in Latin America or selling products and services to the U.S. Hispanic consumer segment.Website