Consider which Hispanic-owned companies would benefit from this approach:
- Companies that budget their annual legal expenses because unexpected legal expenses would definitely harm their financial bottom-line.
- Growing companies who experience a routine need for legal advice.
- Companies wanting to establish a fixed rate for certain services and affordable rates for unexpected legal needs.
- Hispanic owners seeking a trusted legal advisor to routinely consult with about their business affairs throughout the year.
- Companies looking for a law firm to better manage and/or coordinate their legal affairs.
- Companies wanting legal counsel that are familiar with their business operations and don’t have to re-learn who and what they do every time there’s a legal problem.
- Hispanic company owners wanting to protect the business as it grows.
- Companies needing to insure that their practices are in compliance with State and Federal Laws.
Preventive legal management is key to avoiding costly mistakes, or worse, the punitive impact of decisions made without legal counsel. The successful Hispanic business owner understands that legal services have value when viewed as an investment for prevention. In addition, using a preventive approach that takes into consideration the size and structure of the company, allows a business owner to more effectively budget for legal services.
Hispanic business owners should consider selecting legal counsel that are experienced in handling a full range of legal services needed to protect their interests. Moreover, Hispanic business owners should consider hiring legal counsel that understand their personal and business culture. Keep in mind that many law firms that provide outside counsel legal services offer fixed fee or hourly arrangements. Many law firms also provide monthly payment plans that make their services more affordable for businesses that find it more challenging to budget for legal services.